A NOTE ON SUSTAINABILITY
Leading from the top, Kerrie is a passionate environmentalist and continually works to create a sustainable business.
Our goal is to create a proactive approach to sourcing and providing sustainable textiles.
We produce products by demand - which allows us to minimise waste. We don’t have warehouses of excess stock or waste going to landfill.
Our business is 100% Australian owned and we work with like mind small and family businesses and suppliers to encourage responsible environmental practice.
Water based Inks
Our printing inks are water-soluble - we do not use polluting chemicals in our printing. We don’t use harsh chemicals that are detrimental to the environment in any part of our process.
Advancements are being made in recycling techniques of fabrics. We offer natural fabrics and polyester and look forward to growing our capability in minimizing the impact textiles have on our planet. We work with Australian recycling businesses to ensure off cuts are recycled responsibly.
Environmentally Conscious Wallpaper
Our wallpapers are printed on a variety of base papers, the use of paper based wallpapers encourages the papers to be recycled where possible.
Vinyl Base Paper
- Non-woven backing contains 50% post-consumer recycled content
- Meets or exceeds beneficial environmental expectations EN12149 A, B, C – the EU Toxicity requirement for heavy metals, and Formaldehyde under EN15102
- Manufactured without the use of Brominated Flame retardants
Indoor Air Quality:
- Manufactured with low VOC vinyl
- Meets California CDPH Standard for commercial – hospitality & schools
- Texted per CA-1350
- WA Certified NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability Standard
Disposing of Used Wallpaper
Please contact your appropriate local waste management centre for instructions on responsible recycling &/or disposal of offcuts and used wallpaper
The shipping companies we work with are working towards better planet care – more information can be viewed on their websites
DHL Living Responsibly & The GoGreen Program
Please contact us with questions or solutions
+61 2 9386 1738